Wednesday, May 04, 2005

School's Out For Summer

Gotta love Alice Cooper.
Yes, as of about 1:50 this afternoon I have officially finished my first year of grad school.
*applause*
So I did my customary ritual that I had as an undergrad -- go back to my room put on Mr. Cooper, and crank up the volume. Of course in grad school there is no "freshman/sophomore/junior/senior" levels, so its not like I'm moving up. I'll be a "2nd year" as opposed to a "1st year." It was nice that as I was walking back after my test, the sun was shining, there was blue sky, and it was warming up. Now that school is done for the year, what is the biggest thing I"m looking forward to? No, not drinking or partying. The biggest thing I want to do is: NOTHING! Yes that's right. This weekend will be the first one since, well, the beginning of the semester that I have nothing to do. I can sleep in. I can be a bum. That's what I'm looking forward to.

No comments: