Sunday, May 01, 2005

When May is Rushing Over You

April has come and gone. You wouldn't know it by the weather. Spring & summer tempted us a few weeks back, but I just want one thing right now: warm weather.

And its also that time of the year. Yes, finals are here. The past 2 weeks I've been doing nothing but studying. Finishing up various projects, preparing for my tests and what-not. I've got 4 things in the next 3 days. 3 finals and 1 practical examination. Wednesday afternoon I'll be done. Then I'll have a week or so to relax and then its off to NC for my sister's graduation and vacation.

Finals means something else -- finding new ways to distract myself. I've got a new add-on to my Firefox browser -- StumbleUpon. Basically it sends you to random websites that you may or may not be interested in. You can give it a thumbs up ("I like it") or a thumbs down ("Not-for-me"). My bookmarks, which have been stagnant for awhile, have had some additions to them. I've been enjoying it.

No comments: