Thursday, December 01, 2005

Take a Picture Here, Take a Souvenier

As I take a brief break from the usual crap I talk about, here are some pictures from the Thanksgiving Holiday.


Here is the family at the beginning of a wonderful meal










I was forced to include this one as it shows proof of me being domesticated. I sport the classic "are you really taking a picture of me drying dishes" look on my face.












Me and some unnamed girl on the busiest bar night of the year. Yeah she's quite wonderful.










Madelyn and Elliot decide to wrestle with Uncle Mark immediately after I gorge myself on Thanksgiving Dinner. These two have 2 uncles, myself and my brother-in-law's brother. I feel there is an unspoken rivalry between the two of us. I asked them if their Uncle Brad wrestles with them like that and they said "no." Point for Uncle Mark.












The immortal Spice Girls performance













LHS class of '97 alumni singing "Love Shack."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's apparent that you have a terrific family, great friendships, and a special person in your life. No better Thanksgiving than that.