Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head

Spent the weekend in C-town for the sister's graduation. Looks like she got her Master's before me -- nice job Em, I'm proud of you. The OFOMOL and I had a nice time. We went to the West Side Market and the Botannical Gardens. Of course the weather was pretty uncooperative. We were planning on hitting Cedar Point yesterday but we wisely decided to reschedule it.

Well...it looks like we've got a series here. The Cavs have pulled out two victories in C-town to draw even with the Pistons. I'll be honest, I wasn't giving them much of a chance at the beginning of the series -- probably one win. Now they've had two gritty victories over Detroit. We're all witnesses. The thing is, LeBron hasn't played that spectacularly. He's had too many turnovers, and hasn't dominated like he did versus Washington. Of course the Wizards have no defense and the Pistons' D is pretty tough so I'm not expecting him to put up 35+ every night. But somehow they've gotten it done. We'll see what happens tomorrow in Detroit. Now I'm a big LeBron fan, but has anyone else noticed that he whines too much after a call against him? Seriously. Every time there is a foul or turnover on him he has this look that says "What, me? No way! I did NOTHING wrong." There is one area he needs to mature in. For your benefit, I've included the Cavs theme song from way back when. I downloaded this over a year and a half ago so I can't tell you where I go it, but enjoy:

Come on Cavs

Since I like to give props on here to people and things that do stuff well, a friend of mine runs a fantasy football website. Mock drafts are now taking place every 10 minutes.

Thats all I've got for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pcitures????