Friday, January 26, 2007

She Doesn't Mention the Word Addiction



The 2nd post in as many days. What's going on? Crazy, I know. This should be a short one for those of you who don't like my long posts (you know who you are).

There was a period in my life when I watched a lot of Law and Order: SVU. I'd frequently say stuff along the lines of "So I was watching Law and Order: SVU..." and it became a running gag with some of my friends. I still watch the show (the only L&O I watch) but my vices have moved on.

My current crutch is Wikipedia. I think the site is just wonderful and its THE online source that I turn to whenever I want to find something out. Because of the way it is set-up I usually end up finding out more information on other topics. I end up way off-topic from the original thing I wanted to look up. I think this sums it up pretty well.

1 comment:

Dwayne Rudd said...

Speak of the devil. I was just doing a little Wikipedia surfing myself. David Foster Wallace lead me to Irony, which lead me to Soren Kirkegaard. Interesting stuff.

So whats with the labels? As far as I can tell, none of your labels has more than one post associated with it?