Thursday, January 26, 2006

There are bitches in the living room gettin' it on...

This is GREER the guest publisher. Teets is cool. Dont forget it.

Mark has on a tie-dye shirt. I havent seen a look like this since Dazed and Confused. Its coming back people, be prepared. Mark certainly is.

He has lots of men looking at him in his room. That includes Michael Stipe, 2X REM, Jack Kerouac, and a passion flower. Hey, to each their own. I do appreciate that theres a Franz Ferdinand CD taped to the wall.

I have yet to meet OFOMOL. Maybe shes hiding from my malternative. Can you blame her? But really, bring out the foreigner! I love foreigner (see: my BF is Icelandic). Laskey, I know you feel me yo.

Okay, I need to stop before Mark denies me publishing rights. Jenny was a friend of mine.

3 comments:

Anne said...

only my best friend in the whole wide world (Greer, not you Mark) can use both Snoop and Jim Carroll in one post.

love it love it love it.

Anonymous said...

Thats wack, yo.

Come visit me and my friends at nudegeeks.com!

Anne said...

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/dawnofthedead/peoplewhodied.htm


not the stupid killers, greer.