Friday, March 18, 2005

Who Needs Sleep?

Quick story from yesterday:

My roommate left on a trip to Montana at like 5 am thursday morning. For whatever reason he felt the need to stay up the whole night with the light on. Whatever. I prefer it to be dark when I sleep, so needless to say I didn't get much sleep. I got out of class yesterday afternoon, came back to my room, laid down on the bed, and watched some March Madness. Well I fell asleep (which was the point). It was a good sleep. So good in fact that I awoke about 20 minutes later totally incoherent. I had no idea what day it was. My mind quickly processed the relavant information: its light outside...you're still in your clothes from thursday....dammit you fell asleep and its now friday morning and you are late for work. I panicked. This has never happened to me before. I must've been more tired then I thought. Then I looked at the clock and read "4:15." It was still thursday afternoon. Wow.
I did manage to get a decent amount of sleep last night.

The Spartan men tonight play at 9:30. Hopefully they win. The popular pick is for them to be a victim of the always representing 12 over 5 seed.
The Sparan women play tomorrow at 2:30. They should win. Easily.

No comments: