Monday, April 25, 2005

I Got Some Lovely Phantasies

April 25, 2005: A day that will go down in the history of Mark.
What is it that is so important? I woke up this morning and checked up on the progress of Awkward Silences and The Dapper Dons. Who/What are Awkward Silences and The Dapper Dons? My two fantasy baseball teams of course! The Silences just finished their 3rd week while the Dons, starting a bit late, just completed it's first week. As of this morning, both teams are sitting in first place of their respective leagues. The Silences have a record of 20-13-3 are are up 1 game while the Dons are 20-8-1 and 3 games up. It seems that every year I have a fantasy team or two and they're a pretty mediocre bunch. Always middle of the pack and lacking that...whatever...to make a charge for first. I always lose interest halfway through. I know its still early, but I like the make up of my teams and how they're performing so far. We'll check back in another month or two and see how we're doing.

No comments: