Monday, June 27, 2005

Happy Birthday to Greer


Greer Rocks! (to the left of me in this pic)

A special shout-out today to the one and only Erin Greer (or just Greer as we all know her as) as she is celebrating her golden birthday. Erin is a wonderful friend of mine. She's one of those people with whom I became friends with after we left high school. Kinda random, but a good kind of random. We always seem to have fun (sometimes too much) when we're together. And she's a saint as she deals with me when I'm drunk and trying to hook up with her. One of these days Greer, one of these days...
Anyway I hope you have a wonderful day. I'm glad you're in my life.

A brief P.S. from my past post on Cleveland suburbia. Thanks to Teets, who passed on this little nugget where the FreeTimes has deemed, once again, Lakewood to be the #1 neighborhood/place to live in Cleveland. Yes, we rock!

6 comments:

ekGreer said...

Thank you Mark!!
Thanks for picking a picture where I look halfway decent and oh so busty. Blue really brings out my breasts. heh heh heh.

Terri said...

I am the other lesser known Greer, aka Terri.

Hey Mark (waving) It's Erin's sister :) Did I see you running on Sunday in the metroparks wearing nothing but short shorts and a heart strappy thing with your hair flailing about in a running rhythm? (I was the person in the jeep who waved, if you remember that, if it was even you.)

Terri said...

And oh yea, I love Lakewood too, I wrote a poem about Lakewood for the lakewoodbuzz.com poetry contest. It's called "Every Day Here in Lakewood" Wish me luck.

ekGreer said...

Funny that she doesnt email me but she is having secret rendez-vouses with my friends in the valley.

Anne said...

Your bubbies do look big.
( \I borrowed a victorian-era erotica book about a month ago from my friend Jennifer who borrowed it from her husband Harris and thats how they spell boobies...as bubbies. so now I am gonna do it whenever I am referring to Greer's bubbies...)

Terri said...

hee, hee.