Monday, July 25, 2005

And Then the Next Thing You Know

Well I had a whirlwind trip to the 'Wood on saturday. Basically I needed to go home for the day for 2 reasons: one, I had to get my car e-checked (it failed for the 2nd time) and my sister and I had to make our video for The Amazing Race. Yes, I'm/we're trying to become the newest Reality TV stars. I didn't get a chance to see the final video, as my sister had to edit it on sunday but from what I hear, it's pretty good. The video was in the vein of an animal TV show. Picture the Crocodile Hunter and you get the idea. Except that they were looking for the elusive red-haired Dziak. It is quite entertaining and reveals a lot about us without us even speaking (save for the very end). So I'm hoping that it gains their interest, and intrigues them enough to say "hey, lets invite these two back for the semi-finals." Then we can win them over with our charm. I guess our downside is that we have a great relationship. We're not dysfunctional and do not have problems from our childhood that we're still getting over. Frankly we 1) want to see the world, and 2) win the damn thing.

Oh yeah, someone commented to me that I can't allow anonymous comments on here. I changed that so, go ahead and post anonymously.

No comments: