Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ice Age Coming

Idiot!

I was at a swim meet earlier tonight in Flint. I was waiting for the other coach and sitting on a table playing with my cell phone. I set it down and said to myself "Now Mark, don't be a dumbass and leave your phone here." Fast forward and we're halfway home and I realize, hey, I don't have my cellphone, it's still at the pool.

Idiot!

Luckily my supervisor is sister's with the woman who runs the pool in Flint so I'm hoping it won't be too much trouble getting it back. My worst fear is that, it's Flint, not the best city in the world, and that some else picked up the phone and is making all sorts of calls with it. Of course the battery would soon wear out. On the bright side of things, my life is pretty boring so going a few days to a week without my cell phone will not kill me. So if you read this and need to get in touch with me it would be adviseable to IM me or email me. And if you do read this I give you the freedom (not that you need it) to make fun of me all you want.

Idiot!

No comments: