Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lovely Spam, Wonderful Spam

So here I am checking on the 'ol blog and much to my surprise I see 5 comments! 5 comments?! I think I only have about 5 readers. Actually, my own personal count is 8. And that is just based on those of you that leave comments here & those of you who I've talked about this in person. I'm thinking there are some regular readers out there that are just trolls. So we'll put my devoted fan-base at 10 readers. So I see that I've got 5 comments along with Anne's comments the other day on my elevator post and I'm thinking "I've hit my creative peak here. There is nowhere to go but down." So what shall I do? I think I'll retire this blog. Here I am at step 5 of the lifecycle of bloggers.

So I'm all excited that I have all these comments, so I go and check it out. Much to my chagrin, 3 of the 5 posts are anonymous spam. Damn you spam! Really, it's not a big deal. Luckily for me, my readership leans toward the more intellectual side of the intelligence/stupidity spectrum so I doubt any one of you will click on the links.

I've gotten semi-hooked on Sudoku. So far I've completed a couple of "Hard" puzzles. I have yet (really the patience/time) to complete an "Evil" one yet.

The time is now.

3 comments:

ekGreer said...

I have also taken up soduko. I often can be found sodukoing while watching TV or when I cant sleep. Very satisfying.

MoL said...

Unfortunately Soduku is not as satisfying as hanging out with Greer.

ekGreer said...

What is Mark, what is??