Wednesday, August 31, 2005

All These Changes Taking Place



A very Happy 32nd Anniversary to the wonderful people that brought yours truly into this world. I am blessed with many of their genes which make me the evolutionary dominant specimen that I am today. But seriously folks, my parents rock and I think its just great that they've made it this far. They are more then a statistic, they are a representation of what hard work and love can accomplish. I just hope one day to be able to have what they have. Thanks again for everything.

So I went out for a run yesterday. Mind you the day was August 30. So I'm out running and I notice something. Something that happens every year, but usually not this soon. I saw that the leaves on some trees have started changing colors already! This is seriously depressing folks. That means cold weather is just around the corner. I enjoy wearing shorts and after the hot summer we've had (which I loved) I am NOT looking forward to the cold weather. C'est la vie.

It appears that I have a new reader to this here blog. "The Restless Graduate Student" has been posting comments. It is kind of funny, because I have no idea who it is. It could be someone I know (from MSU, CWRU, or elsewhere) who is using an alias, or it could be some random person that I really don't know. My money is on the former. Whoever you are, I enjoy your comments and look forward to more. And as far as your identity is concerned, right now I'm fine not knowing who you are, as it adds an air of mystery to this.

You know, after a long time of being on the outside, I've been gradually working my way back into the Vortex. I hear a spot has opened up for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A WUNDERFUL LOOKING COUPLE.THEY ARE YOUR PARENTS? ARE THEY REALLY THAT YOUTHFUL LOOKING & (YOU SAY YOU HAVE AN OLDER SISTER, A NEICE & NEPHEW?) WOW. IHOPE MY WIFE IS THAT ATTRACTIVE.

MoL said...

And folks, this is what happens when your parents get ahold of your blog. FYI dad, there is no need to yell, you can turn the CAPS off. :)