Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Trees Will Bend

So I'm moving over the weekend. Nothing special, I'm just moving up a floor so I can be in an official ResLife room. A bit of a different set-up to the room and it's got A/C...those are about the only difference. Anyway so I'm looking forward to this. A different view of things. And it's an excuse for me to clean up my room and decorate it a bit. So I was at Home Depot tonight getting some stuff and I saw some woman with some big plants. So I decided to check it out. They must be trying to get rid of their foliage because all these big potted plants are $19.99 or cheaper. So after examining them a bit I settled on one. To say its a plant is a bit of an understatement. There are 3 palm tree growths coming out of the pot standing a good 5 feet tall. It's an impressive thing, this tree I've got. I even left the room, came back, and was surprised a bit when I came back into the room. It'll be the centerpiece to my new room. I'll have to add some other stuff, but methinks I'm going to be liking this here tree.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Plants are good for the soul!