Saturday, February 05, 2005

And if the Snow Buries My Neighborhood

I finally recieved The Arcade Fire -- Funeral in the mail...currently listening...this is amazing...living up to the hype...simply beautiful....more to come later

In other worldly events, there is some football game tomorrow. I will go out on a limb here and predict that the New England Patriots will defeat the Philadelphia Eagles by a score of 24-17.

I'm sitting here in my room looking out the window and all I see is blue sky, the sun is shining bright and it is 48 degrees out. Now 48 is not all that warm, but when single digits have dominated the past 3 weeks its practically shorts weather! There is something about the sun (mmmm...vitamin D) that just makes life so much better. Even though I've got part of my thesis proposal due on tuesday, not to mention another paper due on wednesday and a quiz on tuesday I'm smiling and just feeling good about life right now. Ahhh sun.

No comments: