Thursday, February 10, 2005

With Their Blood Lust Feast

I gave blood today. I'm up to 3 gallons. 3 gallons of my own blood have gone to help and save numerous people. I don't understand why more people do not do this. Its a simple procedure. I was in and out in under a half hour, by far my quickest trip ever. There is a little prick and thats all. 10 minutes later or so and you are short a pint of blood. Blood that is valuable for all types of surgeries. If you are reading this and don't give blood, go out an give it a try -- someone's life may be depending on it.

In other goings on, Ken Jennings, king of all things Jeopardy has sold out. He's doing commercials for Cingular now. Although the commercial didn't bug me. From anyone who ever saw him on the show, you know he is a genuinely nice guy. It's hard to dislike a guy because he's nice. I'm anxious to see him in super tourney they are doing on Jeopardy sometime this spring. Now that will be intense.

No comments: