Tuesday, February 08, 2005

In the Midst of Life We are in Debt

Its tuesday...be fat!

Technology....blah!
I had a nice playlist on WinAmp going. I was sitting here doing some work, minding my own business when it decided to conk out. Ok I do the whole Ctrl-Alt-Delete thing to end the program...its not responding..blah blah blah...don't send error report. Everything should be cozy, right? Wrong. WinAmp is still in my taskbar. I've "closed" it at least 5 times now and it is just sitting there like a bump on a log. I mean I didn't do anything. I just wanted to listen to some tunes. Hmmpf. Of course I'm headed to bed soon and I'll turn off the computer and all will be kosher, but still ya know? Its the whole point of the situation.

In other things I touched a dead body today. Yup. In my cadaver lab we moved on from playing with bones to looking at actual ligaments of actual dead and embalmed humans. Its a bit odd. Seeing the human body in a state that we are not used to. I think I'll get used to it after awhile. I'm still adjusting to the touching part. The instructors and TA's just go up to a body and are like "yeah here is this part and that part" all nonchalantly. And the smell isn't the best one -- mmmm formaldehyde!

Time for bed, I'm tired.

No comments: