Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Here by Intervention, I Want Your Attention

Its been quite awhile since I list did up one of these things. I've got an hour to kill until class so here we go. This may be lengthy as there are multiple things on my mind here.

Yes it is snowing outside. And its those big wet snowflakes. Its right around freezing so the snow isn't really sticking. It was kinda fun walking to class as the big lofty flakes fell to the ground. I saw several (more then one) snowmen outside of dorms. Apparently some students have too much free time on their hands. Anyway for whatever reason I'm enjoying this snow. Funny since I can't stand the stuff and really wish i was somewhere it was hot and sunny.

Oh by the way, Happy Birthday to my little sister -- 22 years old! (ha ha, you have no more birthdays to look forward to.)

File Under: I don't need to know this
Of course when you title something like that, people (whoever actually reads this thing) are going to continue, so don't say I didn't warn ya.
I was studying for a quiz this morning and the call of nature beckoned. I was down in the cafe so I had to use the "public" restroom. Well the one stall they have was occupato -- I had to turn around. This meant collecting my belongings (I was done studying anyway) and making my way back to my room. This took several minutes and nature beckoned more. As I'm walking to the room I'm thinking "I bet someone will be in the shower." As I approach the room I hear running water praying it isn't my shower and just my luck -- the suitemate (odd kid, but that's for another time) is in the shower. So this means I drop my stuff, turn around, and walk back downstairs to the BASEMENT to use the facilities. By this time I'm really rearing to go (no pun intended). Luckily there are 2 stalls down there and I sat on the porcelain throne and did my business. And what business was conducted! He he, ok I'm sure you've heard enough.

I must say I look pretty damn good today (aside from the hair). I'm sporting the whole wool-sweater-with-white-collared-shirt-with-collar-over-sweater look today. I mean yeah I know I look good, but when random unknown girls smile at me the only reason I can think of is that they find me hot to trot and are thinking to themselves "what a good looking guy, *sigh* he probably has a girlfriend". Also a coworker of mine last week said I was cute. Let the record show that I know I'm not hot. I lack certain physical attributes (ie muscles) to ever be deemed hot, but I'll take cute. For me that means a lot more then being hot. For what I lack in hotness I make up in cuteness and personality. Call these correction factors that boost my overall attractiveness. Of course you single ladies out there who read this are probably thinking to yourself "who is the lucky girl?"
Ladies, important announcement from Metamorphisis Of Life forthcoming:
This man is single! Applications are now being accepted!

And on that note, I'll call it a day. :)

No comments: