Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Come On Aboard

ESPN.com's Page 2 Daily Quickie is hopping onto the Spartan bandwagon.
The Spartan's a top 5 team? Um...not quite yet. The season is still young and the Spartans still have a lot to prove. They still have to get past a reeling Michigan team this week (my pick -- the Spartans will ROLL over the inept Wolverine defense). And then have 2 weeks to prepare for the sickness that is the Buckeye's defense. I will comment more on that game as it approaches but to seriously consider the Spartan's a Top-5 team they will have to beat both UM and OSU. I'm looking forward to how the Spartan O handles the OSU D and vice versa. Like it or not, OSU is still the team to beat in the Big Ten and should be up there in the top-5.

I did laundry yesterday and I think I set a new personal record. After everything was folded I was left with, count 'em, SIX solo socks (Marv Albert voice: alliteration! yes!). How does that happen? Usually I have one or 2 left over who's mates did not make it into that load but SIX? Damn...

No comments: