Friday, September 02, 2005

They Say Its Your Birthday


Liz and some disturbingly handsome fella

A very special happy birthday to my friend Liz. She has now officially joined the ranks of us 26-yr-olds and is now closer to 30 then 20. At least I think its her birthday. I'll need confirmation for that one. Anyway, she's a great friend of mine and I'm glad to have known her throughout the years. Cheers!

So it's Labor Day weekend. Nothing special going on with me. Actually I'm working at Kohl's most of the weekend -- tonight, tomorrow afternoon/night, and most of sunday. That leaves monday for work/fun. On the fun side of things, tomorrow MSU opens its football season against Kent Read, Kent Write, Kent State. I'm not expecting that much from our Spartans. A bowl game will mean a successful season.

No comments: