Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dance Ten, Looks Three


The Infamous Prom Date

Happy 27th birthday to one Katie Laskey. She can be an odd one at times, but we love her nonetheless. She's actually one of my best female friends. She's actually one of the few people left that I want to hang out with when I'm in Lakewood. KL, you rock.
An aside, it seems every picture of me I post I'm dressed up. Damn, I'm dapper folks.

I got the Rents coming into town for a visit this weekend. I like nicknames. I have more nicknames for my dad then my mom...Big Guy, Old Man, the seed from which I sprung (OK, I just made that last one up). But awhile back, I came up with a new one for them, and its a doozy. Since they are Terrence & Adrienne I have come up with the oh-so-original (drumroll please)....T & A. And yes I have used this to reference them in coversation before. Like "Oh, I'd love to tailgate with you on saturday, but I've got to entertain T & A."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your showtune reference. Have you figured me out yet?

MoL said...

One thing I've learned from my two wonderful sisters and mother is the appreciation/tolerance of the non-masculine fare I've been subjected to throughout the years (i.e. dance recitals, musicals, etc). I thought I might catch someone off-guard with that subject line. :)